» Academic Infrastucture
- A/C Classrooms and two teachers per class for Pre-School and Pre-Primary.
- academic_infrastructureNo schoolbags and no home work up to Class – II.
- Smaller group in each Class
- Multimedia Computers in each classroom up to Primary and shared facilities for senior students and teachers in the three state-of-art Computer Labs. A separate resource centre for teachers is also available.
- Activity center with complete educational facilities including Language lab for English and German.
- Mid-day meal programme for children up to Class – II.
- Experienced and committed staff to handle children with care and love.
- Balanced curriculum to ensure that students acquire knowledge & skills for lifelong learning.
- Emphasis on co-curricular activities, projects, group work, field-trips.
- Students and teachers are encouraged to participate in inter-school, Zonal, State, National level and International competitions.
- School has forged international Linkages with schools in Germany, Canada and UK.
- School is a part of the Connecting Classroom Programme under the aegis of British Council